HAIR TYPES ACCORDING TO DOSHA AND PARKRITI .
VATA HAIR TYPE
- Vata hair break easily mostly dry , thin , rough , get tangled often.
PITTA HAIR TYPE.
- Hair falls more quickly , grey light brown clour , false dietary habits ofen leads to aggravation of pitta dosha which leads to excessive hair fals.
KAPHA HAIR TYPE .
- Kapha hairs are lustorous , good in texture , floury , hairs grows quickly are generaly thick and strong .
- An average scalp has 100,000 to 150,000 hairs . Normely shed are 50-100/day.
- One should always keep hair healthy .
- Use ayurvadic oils and shampoo for hairs .
- Use Coconut oil for massage :- Coconut not only promotes hair growth but also conditions them. It has essential fats, minerals and proteins which reduce hair breakage and is also rich in potassium and iron.Use Onion juice :- Onion is a rich source of sulphur which helps in hair growth by increasing collagen production. Using its juice on the scalp can help in controlling hair fall.
Use Garlic :- Like onion, garlic too has high sulphur content. That’s why it is used in traditional hair regrowth medicines. Crush a few cloves of garlic. Add coconut oil to it and boil the mixture for a few minutes. Massage it on your scalp then leave it on for 30 minutes and then wash your hair.
Use Henna :- It is mostly used as a natural hair colour or conditioner but henna has properties that can strengthen your hair from the root. Mix mustard oil with henna powder in a tin can. Massage your scalp with it on a regular basis. Dry henna powder with curd can also be used to protect hair fall.
- One should have flaxseeds, walnuts, salmon, soybeans as these have omega- 3 Fatty acids prevents hair fall, dandruff and itching dry skin.
- One should have pumpkin, sunflower seeds, pork, chicken, lean beef, seafood like oysters and crabs. These all contain protein which prevents graying of hair.
- One should have egg yolks, red meat, dark leafy vegetables, turkey, liver, dry fruits like raisins, beans, lentils, soybeans, liver, chickpeas, these all have vitamin A and c which prevents breaking of hair. One can also have carrots, sweet potatoes, papaya, pineapples, strawberries, broccoli etc.
- One should use Bhringaraj, Amla, Ghritkumari as Ayurvedic herbs for hair problem.
- Keep hair clean, do yoga and meditation.